As a Board Director, I provide genuine, integrated, triple bottom line leadership that is focused on people, the planet and profits.
I have significant direct experience leading for profit and for purpose organizations, demonstrating a genuine integration of purpose and profit.
I offer legal, regulatory and governance skills coupled with strong communication and deep facilitation skills. That is, I combine analysis and compassion in my work.
I am a highly trusted leader and am recognized by Boards and Executives as respectful, responsible and diligent.
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia, 1990
- Member Law Society of Upper Canada, 1988
- Osgoode Hall Law School, L.L.B. , 1986
- University of Toronto, M.A. (Political Science), 1983
- York University, B.A. Honours (Political Theory), 1980
- Institute of Corporate Directors, ICD. D, (September, 2014)